PCI has a new client home based in Calabasas, CA with a secondary home in North Texas. This position will require extensive travel with the principal. There will be all levels of service with this position, daily meals, small luncheons to events of varying sizes.
This chef should have excellent experience and be ready to hit the ground running. The chef will eventually need to home base in LA area to travel with employer.
- Seeking qualified Local candidates
- Non-Local Candidate Consideration possible
- The home base is in Calabasas, CA
- Secondary home in North Texas
- Business Travel to New York and London often
- Family make-up is 2 adults and 3 children in residence
- Main Principal is adult, male, business executive
- Seeking a Full-Time Chef
- Chef will Travel Extensively with Main Principal
- Texas, New York & London destinations
- Schedule is pre-determined monthly
- Chef will prepare and serve Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner to Main Principal
- Chef will shop for, prepare and leave foods and staples for self service
- Chef should have good knowledge of Nutritional values
- Principal is requesting a creative chef with a healthy food style
- Principal often has guests for meals
- Principal often hosts parties & events
- Chef will procure help as need for events
- Chef should have Wine Pairing knowledge
- Chef will Home-Base in LA area
- Holiday requests can be expected
- Chef will need to be highly discrete
- Any State Covid mandates apply.
- Male & Female candidates considered
- W-2 Direct Hire
- Salary Consideration Negotiable
- Benefits Offered
- Relocation Assistance Considered
If interested and qualified, please write Jerry Masi at BeverlyHills@privatechefsinc.com.
To apply we will require a current resume, references/letters of recommendation, and a great chef photo of yourself. Any other media is very welcome, especially food photos, table settings, or social media depicting your workmanship.