Full time, live out, housekeeper for one individual in approximately 8000 sq ft home. Home has staff of 2 maintenance individuals and a caregiver who will also assist with light housekeeping.
Schedule:Monday through Friday with possibly some travel in winter to Palm Beach FL.
(housing provided in FL)
- General cleaning of all living quarters in the residence.
- Change linens, make and turn down of beds, regularly flip mattresses according to schedule
- Cleaning of kitchen areas/pantry bars
- Cleaning of office areas, hallways, stairs and storage rooms, closets
- General upkeep of hard surface floors including, dusting, moping, vacuum cleaning damp moping, scrubbing, and buffing.
- All dusting and cleaning including ledges, ceiling fans, chandeliers & mirrors
- Cleaning of stoves, grills, and central vacuum cleaners
- Collection of trash, recycling and keeping trash cans clean
- Cleaning, polishing and storage of all flatware, stemware, silver, fine china etc..
- Interior window cleaning
- Assist in bi-annual cleaning and reorganization of cabinets and storage rooms, seasonal items
- Specialty cleaning of artwork, antiques, granite floors, wood floors, cabinetry, glass and crystal (using proper supplies and techniques)
- Ability to artfully arrange objects and collections
- Move small household plants and assist in watering
- Serving of meals at parties and family functions
- Ability to cook light meals, as needed
- Ability to run errands, shop for food and supplies
- Responsible for reporting any repairs that are needed
- Laundry duties ie, wash, dry, iron and fold
- Answer Phones and take accurate messages
- All other duties as requested
Compensation: Salary with excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and retirement account.
Send resume, references to: