PCI is seeking a talented chef with experience in nutrition and special diets for a family in Westlake, TX
• Seeking qualified local candidates
• The home base is in Westlake, TX
• Travel is Occasional/Lite
• Family make-up is 2 adults and 3 children (6,8 & 10) in residence.
• One additional staff present for meals.
• Family is busy and scheduled dinner-times may vary
• Tentative schedule is a 5-day week.
• Dinners prepared and served 5 days per week.
• Breakfast & Lunch foods prepared and left for self service.
• Chef will keep stock and staples replenished for kitchen.
• Occasional meal Guests may be expected.
• Occasional yearly Events may be expected.
• Certain Holiday requests can be expected.
• Chef should have knowledge/experience with healthy diets.
• Any State Covid mandates apply.
• Male & Female candidates considered.
• W-2 Direct Hire or 1099 Contact TBD
• Salary TBD.
• Benefits TBD
If interested and qualified, please write Jerry Masi at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply we will require a current resume, references/letters of recommendation, and a great chef photo of yourself. Any other media is very welcome, especially food photos, table settings, or social media of your work.