PCI has a new opportunity with an executive couple and family in Plano, Texas. Their main base is in a luxury high rise with secondary properties in Montana, Turks and Caicos, and Park City, UT.
- Seeking qualified, local candidates with consideration of non-local chefs
- Male or Female will be considered.
- Must be pet friendly and great with children.
- Requesting Healthy and Fresh food style, Pescetarian, Vegan/Vegetarian and Paleo diet
- One Gluten Free member in household
- Requesting Health and Fresh, Farm to Table food style.
- The family is busy and scheduled dinnertimes may vary.
- Tentative schedule is a 5-day week.
- The chef will utilize the kitchen at the office for preparation.
- Dinners prepared and served 5 days per week.
- Lunch food prepared and served at the office for Principals.
- Breakfast foods prepared and left for next morning, self serve
- The chef will keep stock and staples replenished for home kitchen.
- Occasional meal Guests may be expected.
- Occasional yearly Events may be expected.
- Certain Holiday requests can be expected.
- Any State Covid mandates apply.
- Male & Female candidates considered.
- W-2 Direct Hire
- Salary TBD.
- Benefits offered.
If interested and qualified, please write Jerry Masi at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply we will require a current resume, references/letters of recommendation, and a great chef photo of yourself. Any other media is very welcome, especially food photos, table settings, or social media of your work.