PCI has a new opportunity for a full time chef to offer a health-focused, daily culinary experience for a busy executive with a family. Daily focus is on the individual primary principal with occasional food service for family and guests.
- We are requested to match client with qualified local chef candidates
- Full Time, Dedicated Chef
- The home base is in Las Vegas, NV
- There are 2 adults and 3 children in Residence
- 1 Live-In Nanny present for meals
- Chef will base and work primarily in Los Angeles
- Secondary Home in West Hollywood, CA
- Some Holiday requests may be expected
- Chef will prepare and serve breakfast, lunch and dinner for main Principal (M-TH)
- Occasional family guests meals
- Tentative daily schedule is Mon-Thursday.
- Flexibility in schedule to travel on occasion (Vegas, Montana)
- Chef will prepare and pack foods for Principal to take on plane weekly
- Chef will keep stock and staples filled/rotated for the kitchen
- A Chef with Wine knowledge and pairings is a plus
- Chef is responsible for cleanliness of kitchen
- Requesting a clean, healthy, organic preparation within a wide repertoire of food styles
- Emphasis on Gluten Free preparations.
- Comfort foods include Persian Cuisine
- Any State Covid mandates apply. Household Rules Apply.
- Male & Female candidates considered
- Credit Card for use when shopping for Principal
- W-2 Direct Hire
- Benefits: Healthcare package, 401k. PTO
If interested and qualified please write Jerry Masi at email@example.com to schedule a call.
To apply we will require a current resume, references/letters of recommendation, and a great chef photo of yourself. Any other media is very welcome, especially food photos, table settings, or social media of your work.