PCI is seeking a full time chef in Little Rock, AR for an elderly couple. These are repeat clients seeking a chef for their parents estate.
The employer will consider chefs from elsewhere however, they are not offering relocation assistance. There is a private quarters for temporary use.
- The home base is in Little Rock, AR
- Family make-up is 2 elder adults in residence
- No Travel requests expected at this time
- The schedule request is 5 days per week
- Chef will prepare and serve lunch and dinners for 5 days per week
- The chef will prep foods for their days off for Caregiver to re-heat/serve
- Chef will keep stock and staples for kitchen stocked and rotated
- Requesting a clean, healthy, organic preparation within a wide repertoire of food styles
- Food style & preparations should be Senior Friendly
- Dietary restrictions to be considered, one principal is Diabetic
- Holiday requests may be expected
- Any Covid mandates apply
- There is a guest quarters for use temporarily
- Male and Female candidates considered
- 1099 Contractor or W-2 Direct Hire TBD
If interested and qualified please write Jerry Masi at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a call.
To apply we will require a current resume, references/letters of recommendation, and a great chef photo of yourself. Any other media is very welcome, especially food photos, table settings, or social media of your work.