PCI has a new client in Beverly Hills who is seeking a chef to prep meals 3 days per week. Some service and cleanup on days there. Leave foods for next day self-service.
- We are requested to match client with qualified local chef candidates
- The home base is in Beverly Hills, CA
- There are 2 adults in Residence
- Lite travel requests
- Some Holiday requests may be expected
- Chef will prepare and serve lunch and dinner 3 days per week
- Chef will prepare foods for next day breakfast, lunch and dinners for self service
- Tentative daily schedule is Mon-Friday W/flexibility
- Chef will keep stock and staples filled/rotated for the kitchen
- Chef is responsible for cleanliness of kitchen
- Requesting a clean, healthy, organic preparation within a wide repertoire of food styles
- Emphasis on healthy food style preparations. Weight loss is focus of one principal
- One principal has certain allergies, citrus, tomato, and chocolate
- Any State Coved mandates apply. Household Rules Apply.
- Male & Female candidates considered
- W-2 Direct Hire or 1099 contract TBD
- Pay Rate TBD
If interested and qualified please write Jerry Masi at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a call.
To apply we will require a current resume, references/letters of recommendation, and a great chef photo of yourself. Any other media is very welcome, especially food photos, table settings, or social media of your work.