PCI is seeking an Executive Assistant for a single female executive’ Private Family Office in Fresno, CA. This position is a hybrid as it is a cross between an executive assistant and household management. The below is a written description by their hiring Manager.
Position:We are seeking to fill a full time position for an Executive Assistant to support the principal family member who is overseeing both household duties and matters related to the family business. The position will have wide ranging responsibilities as the primary manager of a large personal household, and as the liaison for the administrative matters for the operating business. The position will be based in a private home in Fresno, California.
Responsibilities: This candidate should be able to carefully juggle multiple tasks and keep track of priorities that are often changing. The position offers exposure to every area of the personal and professional lives of the family. As such, trust will be a primary component of the desired characteristics of the candidate.
As the manager of the household the candidate will have the opportunity to take on wide ranging responsibilities. These will include:
- Oversight, scheduling and development of the household staff.
- Maintaining and overseeing security protocols.
- Light transportation duties and scheduling maintenance of vehicles.
- Manage, coordinate and schedule maintenance, repairs, and vendor schedules for property and all household systems.
- Provide daily general administrative support to the principal.
- Handle all administrative functions and assist with banking activities.
- Manage and maintain household database and filing systems.
- Maintain a comprehensive calendar of events and travel.
- Manage the stocking and procurement of all household supplies.
- Handling product returns and shipping.
- Coordinate shopping for food both on-line and in-store.
- Willingness to work on weekends and as needed on-call.
- Some travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. Accounting coursework strongly preferred.
- Evidenced experience in household management and administrative systems.
- Related work experience should include hiring and managing domestic staff.
- Fully fluent in Excel, calendar, and adobe.
- Strong administrative, and computer skills.
- Highly organized and able to maintain a vast amount of information and paperwork.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, while maintaining close attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Flexibility to work closely with others and work independently and proactively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
If interested and qualified please write Jerry Masi at email@example.com to schedule a call.
To apply we will require a current resume, references/letters of recommendation, and a great photo of yourself.